A first-of-its-kind service platform introduced to complement ABSS Desktop software by providing connectivity to other approved third-party cloud platforms. It helps SMEs to save time by 50% and simplify accounting processes by removing repetitive manual entries on multiple platforms.
This support note will guide you on how to sign up or login to ABSS Connect.
- ABSS Premier v21.1 & above or Accounting v26.1 & above
- Internet connectivity
- Data file has to be activated
- Subscribed to ABSS Premium Cover or Upgrade Cover plan
Steps to Sign Up:
1) Go to Setup > Company Information (Please ensure that you have keyed in the Company Name, Email Address as well as the UEN number to proceed with the sign up).
a) There is a 'Connect' button which enables user to sign up or login in order to access ABSS Connect services.
b) 'Connect' button will only be clickable if data file has been activated.
c) Click on 'Connect' button will launch Sign Up / Login window, user who wish to use ABSS Connect service need to Sign Up / Login.
2) For new user who has not sign up previously, please tick ‘New Sign Up’ check box, and fill up email address and password to proceed.
3) For existing user who has signed up previously, you are not required to tick ‘New Sign Up’, please click Login with the registered email address and password to proceed.
4) Once successfully Sign Up or Login, message below will be prompted:
5) Once the data file is successfully registered, the ‘Connect’ button will become inactive.
ABSS Connect URL: https://app.abssconnect.com/
Once done with the sign up, users will be able to login to ABSS Connect through the above link. The login page is as per below;
Users also will be able to open the login page by clicking on Login to ABSS Connect through the Help tab on the tool bar within the ABSS data file (The menu will only appear the next time the user login to the data file).